Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Master Neu

HE DID IT!!! After many years, a lot of late nights and weekends, and more projects than he cares to remember, Jon has finally earned his MBA and is done with school. Forever. And ever. Never to go back again, if I have anything to say about it...and I think I do. As much as I loath graduation ceremonies...let's face it, they are painful... the Hooding Ceremony was a lovely bit of closure for all the time and effort.

Now as it turns out nursing is a pretty sweet gig. So, no immediate plans to look for a new job just yet. I am really looking forward to having Jon home at 3:30 everyday with nothing hanging over his head. Ohhhh the honey-do list I have compiled over the last 2 1/2 years!

15 comments:

Mand Spanier said...

Congrats jon!!!

Mand Spanier said...

Ps does that mean he wont be dozing off at church anymore lol brad loves to watch his head bobble hehehehe

Grace said...

Congats Jon!!! How exciting you are finally done.

Nicole said...

That's a huge accomplishment, congratulations to you both. Travis is just starting to go back to school tonight--my long journey through his schooling has just begun.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing dreams become reality. Congratulations on this great achievement! Hopefully Jon will be so busy working on Anne's "honey do" list that we will still have the enjoyment on Sundays of watching Jon's chin hit his tie!

Tawnya said...

Wahoooo Jon! Don't be to hard on him Annie!

LauriJo said...

Way to go Jon! Congrats Anne for getting him through it. I missed hanging out with you too. Love ya!

Angie said...

Again...when are we going out to celebrate? CONGRATS JON!!

Sharona said...

Congratulations! How .... liberating for you all. :)

mrs. anderdaddy said...

CONGRATULATIONS JON! I feel like I should bake you a cake!

Holly said...

Congratulations Jon AND Anne! That's a ton of work for both of you. What a relief - what an accomplishment! Anne, we have a blog too but it's private. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite! hollywestonatgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jon! Wow, you're such s grownup!

Vuykclan said...

Congratulations big man... you are the MASTER now.

Hope you are enjoying the snow and cold.

Anonymous said...

Wow Jon!! Just a big hearty congratulations. I admire you determination.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! you know he is going to go back to school again!!! he he he...he is like me...we love school for some unknown reason! Sorry anne!!! love you and miss you!