Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog Virgin

OK, it's true, I'm a blog virgin. I finally entered this new, strange world of the blogosphere for a couple of reasons.
  1. I believe it was Elder Ballard who recently said that we should use this new media to set the record straight and provide reliable information about the Church.
  2. Since my mom past away last year, I have no one to tell about the silly, sweet, naughty, bright, etc. things my kids do. I realize that no one else really cares about these things, so I have kept them to myself. Well, no more. I'll just post it here for you to read or ignore.
  3. As a mom, and home schooler, I get very little interaction with the outside world! But I still have arguments to make and opinions to express. And as my mom used to believe about herself, I also believe that everyone is entitled to my opinion!
  4. What a fun place to post the digi stuff I do!
  5. hhmmmm. I'm sure I'll think of other things later.
So that's more than a couple, but isn't that just like me to be long-winded?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hello?!?!?! Don't I love hearing about your kids antics? Heavens, you have to listen to me tell mine after all!

Welcome to the world of blogging (not that I am any expert or anything, but I did beat you to it!)

Tammy said...

For myself, I can't wait to hear about all the Neu family adventures!

Lindsey said...

Nice to see you blogging Anne. I love to read other people's blogs because in some strange way, it feels like I am keeping in touch with you! Much love to you!

Lindsey