Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Expressions of Abigail...

I think Abigail may have multiple personality disorder. OK, maybe she is just exploring the relatively new ability she has to express herself. Some of my favorites are:

"Kankoo mommyyy." Translation, "Thank you, mommy." This is said with a sweet little pixie-like voice.

"Poopy butt!" This is usually yelled at her siblings.

"Noooo!" This one is interesting. It is not said in a whiny voice or crying. It is said in a low voice that is just riddled with teenage angst.

"Bitsy not sharing!" This is always said while crying and clearly seeking justice. As soon as I wrote this, Abby came over and said it. Hilarious!

"Baby cute!" This is said in a most excited voice, while at the same time attempting to rip an arm, leg, hand, toe, etc. off of Katie.

Let me just say, Abby is TOTALLY worth having around. I am laughing every time she walks in the room!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope I can say I like having them around someday... hahahahaha. :)

Sharona said...

I was hoping for a picture with that. She's adorable in words, but she'd be AMAZINGLY adorable in picture. :) Your kids are a riot.

shurnuandbeagsly said...

Sounds like a 2 year old! Totally reminds me of my Eli!...Your kids are awesome!