Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little inspiration...

I'd like to introduce you to my friends, cjane and NieNie. In truth, they are known to me only through the world of blogging (thank you Lindsey!), but I feel like I know them intimately. And you should too. Stephanie is a long time blogger who was in a plane crash this summer with her husband. The flight instructor that was with them died, while Stephanie and her husband survived with extensive injuries. Courtney is one of her sisters, who has taken over where Stephanie left off. These women have a remarkable understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and their roles within it. They so clearly embrace it and exemplify it. But don't let that scare you if you aren't too "churchy." We all have lessons to learn from them on love, compassion, nurturing, passion, and so much more. I hope you'll check out their blogs and tell me that you come to love them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It is very inspirational isn't it? I think so too. Their stories amaze me and give me hope and give me perspective and what is life if we can't learn from each other. I am honored that you have picked them up and put them in your pocket. I think everyone who does will be blessed.