Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All manner of flowers...

As mothers we are always taking the good with the bad right?

My Morning started with a gift of these wonderful "flowers." I like to call them the best flowers money can't buy...for several reasons. First of all, they come from my kids who work sooo hard to bring mommy something beautiful. Second, they really are pretty when there are so many of them in a little mug. Third, having them in my house gets them out of my yard before they go to seed! Clearly we already have enough dandelions to deal with! Then my morning progressed to a different kind of flour. Yes FLOUR. I was making cinnamon rolls while Abby stood on the stool dipping her finder into the flour bucket for a little taste. OK, it was enough for an actual snack, but that it another story. She got a little shaky and topple right over, bring the flour bucket with her. She was covered, and so was my floor. It's a good thing I was having an especially patient morning...which is rare for me!


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh.. how thoughtful. I got dandelions for Mother's day too!!! Congratulations on your patient morning.. eesh.