Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where does she come up with this stuff????

Many of you out there do not know my Bitsy (4). It is just sooo hard to give you an accurate idea of who this girl is. I think I can say that all who know her would agree that she really is one in a million. A complete firecracker, no reservations whatsoever, owns any room she walks into, unbelievably cute, sharp as a whip, almost impossible to keep still, curious beyond belief, hmmmm. I could keep going, but I'll get on with the story.

A friend at church told me that her daughter (10) was playing house with some younger girls in the nursery on Sunday. Elizabeth was assigning everyone a role to play...you be the sister, you be the baby, etc. Then she looked at the 10 year old and said, "And you can be the sugar mama!" SUGAR MAMA?!?! I swear we have NO idea where she got this!!! We don't even have tv! Does she know what she is saying?!?!? With her, I never know! I can't tell you how afraid I am of adolescence.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You don't have a TV? How do you live? I NEED IT!! I guess you get a lot more reading done. :) Good for you.

Anne said...

To clarify, we DO have a tv, but no reception. So EVERYTHING they watch at home is stuff we give them. They don't happen upon stuff or see commercials. So really, I'm pretty sure we didn't give her anything with "sugar mama" in it! :)

Jenn said...

Can I keep her? You can have the twins.

Tammy said...

That picture is killing me! I can tell that she must be a firecracker. She is just too adorable for words.

Sharona said...

I love bits.She's all the spunk & guts a girl wishes she had. Now if only you could TAME it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Neus! Saw your blog off the Stewarts & thought I'd peek in & say hello!!! Bitsy is such a silly girl, it's hard to believe she's so big now!! Hope you don't mind that we add you to our list of bliggidy-bloggers.
Love, Ben & Mari Wilkinson